Introduction The system of Vastu Shastra (वस्तुशिলেখা) sometimes also called KAPPAYAVANI, which literally means “divination manual”, is one of the most ancient systems of ancient Hindu-based philosophies.
Vastu Shastra is an ancient Indian system of architecture, art, architecture, and fine art which is based on Vedic principles. Vastu Shastra is a design philosophy that advocates a flexible, adaptable, and efficient approach to the design of buildings.Vastu Shastra is the most ancient science in the world, and has been described as the “science of the Earth,” of the Cosmos, and the “book of nature.” It is the most widely studied of the traditional systems of divination, used to interpret the patterns in nature, the lines of fate, and the intersections of our lives.
The systems of Vastu Shastra are based on the Vedic texts like the Shreemad Bhagwad Gita, the Bhagavad Gita, the Shiva Sutra, the Dashavataram, the Vishnu Purana, the Devi Bhagavatam, the Vishnu Purana, and the Brahma Purana.Vastu Shastra is the most ancient science in the world, which is the foundational science behind the ancient architecture. It is the most widely studied of the traditional systems of divination, used to interpret the patterns in nature, the lines of fate, and the intersections of our lives.Vastu Shastra holds a great importance in the Hindu faith, and is important to the philosophy of Hinduism.
Place to keep money: People always use cupboards to keep money. According to Vastu, the money cupboard should be placed in any direction but it should always face north direction. If it faces South direction, the person may face financial hardship. Dripping water from the tap: According to Vastu, dripping water from the tap is considered inauspicious. If the faucet in the house is damaged, it should be replaced immediately. According to Vastu, continuous dripping of water from the tap is a sign of financial hardship. Water pipe: According to Vastu, just as a dripping tap is considered inauspicious, a water pipe placed in the south or west direction of the house can bring poverty to the family. For that, placing the water pipe in the north or east direction increases wealth. Bedroom Wall: According to Vastu Shastra, the wall opposite the door in the bedroom is considered very important. So a crack in this wall can lead to problems related to luck and wealth. Extra stuff kept in the house: There are always some things in the house which are not used for a long time or get broken. According to Vastu Shastra, negative energy resides in things stored in one place for a long time. So these items should be put to good use or thrown out.
- Vastu is an ancient science, which tells us what should and should not be in a home, office, business etc. Let’s know some Vastu tips for the direction Vastu tells us
- Pooja house- It is best to build in North East direction i.e. North East angle. If it is not possible to build a pooja ghar in this direction, then a pooja ghar can be built in north direction but keep in mind that north is the best direction.
- There should not be a toilet attached to the house of worship or above or below the house of worship.
- Idols should not be installed in the house of worship, as the idols of the idols will not be given attention as they should be.
- Therefore, only small idols or photos should be installed in the pooja house.
- There should not be a house of worship under the stairs.